Montessori Trainings for 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9
Introduction to Montessori Pedagogy
Do you want to be trained in Montessori Pedagogy?
You are a teacher, a specialized educator or a parent and you want to discover a new method to use with children?
Montessori pedagogy is an “open“ education method based on respect of the child, his personality, his rhythm and the stages of his development.
Our training courses Initiation to the Montessori pedagogy for 0-3,3-6 and 6-9 years old will provide you the tools to meet individual goals of each of you in the implementation of this pedagogy: either to create a totally Montessori environment, to teach some subjects with it or to implement the pedagogy during autonomy time.
A few words on Montessori pedagogy
The principales bases :
- Respect the rhythm of each child. This method provides a stimulating environment for the child but without over-stimulation.
- There is no comparison between children and the notions of “late” or “early” are not mentioned.
- The child has a free choice of activities. This liberty will permit the child to develop self-discipline and help him or her to take responsibility.
- The child learns by himself. To do this, they are offered a prepared
environment with adapted tools and caring support from the adult.
- The child will acquire his or her knowledge in a concrete way, by handling educational material adapted to his or her development. This will facilitate the transition to abstraction.
Initiation to Montessori pedagogy for children aged 0-3 years old
During your training you will learn the bases of Montessori pedagogy in other to be able to set it up with young children. You will tackle different Montessori tools and materials for the implementation of workshops that will foster children’s autonomy.
Initiation to Montessori pedagogy for children aged 3-6 years old
You can offer hands-on activities to foster motor coordination and thus the child’s independence. Sensory activities will prepare the child for reading, writing and mathematics.
You can therefore work on maths, language, science and zoology and plants, art, history and geography, always respecting the individual rhythm of each child.
These activities will allow kids to develop their autonomy, self-confidence, fine motor skills, and to acquire a solid foundation for fundamental learning: reading, writing, expressing themselves, counting…
Initiation to Montessori pedagogy for children aged 6-9 years old
You will learn the bases of Montessori pedagogy in order to be able to implement it in the classroom, either totally or partially, for certain subjects or for independent activities. You will discover the different Montessori tools and materials for the implementation of workshops and progressive Montessori activities. The activities will foster learning in different areas for children aged 6 to 9 years: language, mathematics, science, art, history and geography.
Contact us and get a free brochure!